Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean DTH BROADBAND & Services Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.Introduction:
- www.dthbroadband.com website (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by dthbroadband Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these
- Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. dthbroadband.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about dthbroadband.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by dthbroadband.com.
User Warranty and Representation:The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by dthbroadband.com.Exactness Not Guaranteed:dthbroadband.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise operator, package etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that a representative from dthbroadband.com will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. dthbroadband.com may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietarymaterial owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, dthbroadband.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website,including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and tocopyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, servicemarks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not),goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, andhyperlinks.You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distributeany content from the Website belonging to dthbroadband.comwithout obtaining authorization from dthbroadband.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownershipand shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload whenusing any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music,sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store whenmaking use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customizationService (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree thatby uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/useof your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusivelicense for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sitesare not under the control of dthbroadband.comor the Website and dthbroadband.com is not responsiblefor the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link containedin a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. dthbroadband.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever,received by you from any Linked Site. dthbroadband.comis providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of anylink does not imply endorsement by dthbroadband.comor the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or ownersincluding the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verifythe accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance onsuch information.Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:dthbroadband.com has endeavoured to ensure thatall the information on the Website is correct, but dthbroadband.comneither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy orcompleteness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall dthbroadband.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental,special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the useor the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration ofthe user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services;including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arisingout of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.Neither shall dthbroadband.com be responsiblefor the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provisionof or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, servicesand related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of theuse of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liabilityor otherwise. Further, dthbroadband.com shallnot be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenanceoperations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur dueto technical reasons or for any reason beyond dthbroadband.com’scontrol. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloadedor otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretionand risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systemsor loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.Indemnification:You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless dthbroadband.comfrom and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses(including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeablethereon) asserted against or incurred by dthbroadband.comthat arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performanceof any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to beperformed by you pursuant to these Terms.Pricing:Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into theseTerms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Servicesmay change at dthbroadband.com’s discretion.Shipping:Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upondthbroadband.com’s shipment to the shipping carrier.Delivery:dthbroadband.com will make a maximum of threeattempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does notaccept delivery of products in these attempts dthbroadband.com reserves the rightto cancel the order(s) at its discretion.Termination:
- dthbroadband.com may suspend or terminate youruse of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretionthat you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or dthbroadband.com terminates your useof the Website or any Service, dthbroadband.com may delete any content or other materialsrelating to your use of the Service and dthbroadband.comwill have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already orderedtill the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitledto your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legallydeemed accrued to you.
Governing Law::These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws ofIndia without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relationhereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.Headings:The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identificationonly and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extentor intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein orany other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.Interpretation Of Number And Genders: The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of theterms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the correspondingmasculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall bedeemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwiserequires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similarimport refer to the Terms as a whole.Severability:If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in wholeor in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provisionor part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all otherprovisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.Report Abuse:As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploadedon to the Website. dthbroadband.com does not reviewthe contents in any way before they appear on the Website. dthbroadband.com does notverify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generallyposted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for theircontents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include,for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark,etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report firstname.lastname@example.org.Unauthorized Charges on your cardIf you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on dthbroadband.com,but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family membersor business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm thatthey haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, pleasereport the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable dthbroadband.comto begin an investigation.Cancellation of Fraudulent OrdersTo provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactionsfor fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, dthbroadband.comreserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.dthbroadband.com also reserves the right to refuseor cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on websiteand stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or informationbefore accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your orderis cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If yourorder is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversedto your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders maynot be refunded.Cancellation of Bulk Ordersdthbroadband.com may cancel any orders that classifyas ‘Bulk Order’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. Anorder can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria,and any additional criteria as defined by dthbroadband.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the productcategory
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order Any promotional voucher used for placingthe ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
What we do about mispricingsDespite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogueare mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. Ifan item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amountand send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price,we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/CampaignsGeneral Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicabletaxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total valueof the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
- Only one credit note/gift voucher/voucher can be used per order unless otheriwisestated.
- Discount vouchers – Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to accountholders; such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the accountto which the discount voucher was offered and registered. If you need a refund,this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto agift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case ofCOD, a Bank Transfer).
- Promotional discount vouchers – We may from time to time offer promotional discountvouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases madethough this Website.
- dthbroadband.com shall introduce various offers,schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contestshall be separately available on the Site.
- dthbroadband.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/deleteany of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemesit introduces in market from time to time. dthbroadband.com, at its discretion, canwithdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regardingthe schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com or call @ 022-49424490.
- While participating in any dthbroadband.com contestyou hereby agree to release and hold dthbroadband.com(and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures,and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonableattorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the saidContest.
- dthbroadband.com reserves the right to cancelany orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order maybe cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorizedusage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucheramount will not be refunded for such cases.
- Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publicationof dthbroadband.com vouchers. dthbroadband.com willonly honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partnerwebsites.
- Vouchers can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
- Vouchers can not be clubbed with any other offer.
- For a single transaction, only one voucher can be used.
- Vouchers is valid for 10 days from registration.
Terms For End of Season SaleTerms & Conditions for End of Season Sale (EOSS)
- The End of Season Sale runs till stock lasts. Sale up to 60% off does not implythat all products are on 60% discount; SALE is on 20,000 products but this numberwill change as and when stock levels decrease. This End of Season SALE is only applicablein India, and is in ‘Life Style and Fashion domain’.
- Sign up vouchers cannot be used against sale/discounted items. For more detailsread registration voucher rules.
- Sale/discounts apply to selected items only. Although there are many brands on SALE,there might be some exclusion.
- Due to technical issues, typographical errors or information received from our suppliersand service providers, prices of the products shown on the Site may vary duringthe order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we requestyou to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order so that we may providea remedy for the same.
- Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of dthbroadband.com.
- All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- dthbroadband.com reserves the right to extendor terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
- dthbroadband.com reserves the right, at any time,to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of thissale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whethersimilar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and dthbroadband.com’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires nointimation to the customer of any sort.
- All refund will be in the form of cheqe/bank transfer only.
- In case of any further query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note orregarding the sale/offers, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org orcall @ 022-49424490
Disclaimer:It is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail betterproducts or styles because dthbroadband.com salesare “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out.No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteedand we will alert you only when an item is sold out. The terms and conditions forsuch Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflictbetween these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such termsand conditions shall prevail. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoeverin respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the declineof authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceededthe preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.